Building Your Own Small Business
Buying a Home or Investment Property
Site Help / FAQ
BLACK FRIDAY DEAL
Get 25% off
Your ENTIRE ORDER
Use Coupon Code
Choose a sub category:
Available on CD
In Print (hard copy)
Price: Low to High
Price: High to Low
100 per page
200 per page
400 per page
4 Things to Determine the Market Value of a Home
List Price: $9.97
Add to cart for lower price
If you want to buy or sell a home, it is important to understand the actual market value of the home. A house is not worth what the owner says it is worth, nor is it worth what a real estate agent or a tax assessor or even an appraiser says. A home is worth what a buyer is willing to pay for it.
The Gold Seal Homes Group and its affiliates buy and sell homes all the time. We buy homes at a fair price and sell them at a fair price. To make a profit, we must know what is the current market value of a home so that we can buy it and sell it at prices that work for us our seller and our buyer. We work hard to create win-win-win solutions. Without having a firm grasp on the value of properties, we would quickly go out of business .
This Special Report reveals how we assess the value of the homes we buy and sell.
Four Things Every Home Buyer Should Know Before They Sign a Contract
At least half of all purchase and sale contracts to buy a home fall apart before closing. When that happens there are usually a lot of frustrated people.
• The Buyer is upset and frustrated because they aren’t moving into the house they wanted when they planned to be there. That means they have to keep paying rent to stay in temporary housing or delay the sale of their own house.
• The Seller is upset because they have to resume trying to sell the house and they don’t have the money when they wanted and expected to get it.
• The real estate agents are upset because they didn’t get their money when they expected it.
• The closing agent is unhappy because the closing didn’t happen and they aren’t getting paid for their services.
• The Lender is happy because they avoided making a loan.
• The Lender is unhappy because they aren’t generating revenue by making loans.
Yes, you read that right. The lender is both happy and sad when a contract falls apart.
The purpose of this document is to help make sure you have the best possible chance of closing on the home you want when you want.
5 Ways to Buy a House Without a Bank Loan
List Price: $14.97
Sale Price: $14.97
Creative financing has been used for centuries to buy and sell real estate. It is more common than traditional bank financing but bankers and regulators have been trying to keep this wonderful and proven method hidden from ordinary home buyers.
Shipping & Returns
Terms & Conditions
NEWSLETTER SIGN UP
Ecommerce Web Site Design by